East Greenville, Pennsylvania

My order was supposed to have been delivered today (8/11/15) after being promised for last week and now it has been pushed back until Thursday (8/13/15). So to best understand this ridiculous order, see if you can follow me on this:

An order of pajama shorts and a T-shirt top is sent to FedEx on July 31

8/2 Arrives Kent, WA

Stays in Kent, WA for two days.

8/4 Leaves Kent, WA

8/10 Who knows where it is

8/11 Still not delivered to me

8/12 Still not being delivered to me

8/13 Delivery promised from U.S. Postal Service

This package was shipped using FedEx SmartPost, and it eventually goes to the post office for delivery. Why didn't they send it Priority Mail (3 days) from the post office to begin with?? And for very little money? They refunded me $5.00 for this. Am I supposed to be happy? By they way, they blamed me for not selected an expensive shipping method. Amazon could get me Tommy Bahama things in two days. Why does the company live in the dark ages?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of tommy bahama pyjama. Tommy Bahama needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tommy bahama pyjama in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tommy Bahama.

Comments